Saturday, May 28, 2011

Central Park is too small!

I've started assembling my Central Park (fabric line by Kate Spain) quilt, as I suspected there's more cutting and sewing to be done. Here it is, laid out completely randomly, no rearranging done:



I think it looks fresh and pretty. Now to calculate how many more HSTs and strippy blocks to make.

Looking at the pattern now, I think I would like to make it again with the bigger 4 colour blocks random colours and the small squares and smaller 4 patches in two colours, one colour running diagonally one way, and one the other. I'll have to try that and see how it looks. I'm thinking maybe aqua and the dark pinky purple colour. And less green. I'm trying to get to like and use green more, but it's a struggle!

Until next time,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you. Really!